A wedding can be a fun memorable day or it can be a stressful experience. Here are five tips that will help make your wedding great.
- Pick your battles- Weddings have lots of choices that need to be made. Be flexible with the little things.
- Plan for delays- Weddings almost always run long. It may only be by a few minutes but be ready for them.
- Confirm & Confirm you confirmed- Make sure everything you want to happen is going to happen. It can not hurt to ask again.
- Enjoy your own wedding- Don’t plan on “working” your own wedding. It’s your day enjoy it.
- Hire professionals- Get the right people to do the right job. It may cost some more money but the experience that you and your guests have will be that much better.